Part of our new Staycation™ Candle Collection, London Fog, is an ode to laid back rainy days in St James Park. It starts with an exquisite white floral bouquet of lily and rose petals, then hints of airy ozone, sandalwood, and teakwood round out this fresh fragrance. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including orange peel, lemon peel, and petitgrain leaf.
Capturing the beauty and wonder of travel in a truly lit at home experience.
Key Fragrance Notes +
Leaves, Ozone, Teakwood
- Hand poured and made in Denver, CO
- Richly scented and burns clean
- Phthalate-free and 100% natural soy wax
- Contained in a 9oz amber glass tumbler.
- Even long-lasting burn: 50-60 hours burn time
Fun Fact +
London is so lush that it technically falls under the UN’s definition of a forest.
Care and Use +
Always keep it safe when you're luxuriating!
- Burn no longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each lighting. Do not let wick trimmings accumulate in the wax pool.
- Always burn within sight, on a non-flammable surface.
- Keep away from objects that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Never add water or foreign substances.