We Are Hiring!
We are currently hiring for the role of BRAND ASSISTANT/INTERN
- You enjoy meeting new people and bringing people together to build a community – both online and in person.
You’re creative, motivated, and attentive to all the details. And you feel comfortable in front of a crowd.
You believe that a good team is stronger than the sum of its parts, and you don’t hesitate to jump in and help where you can.
Must be comfortable performing work using technology tools rather than face to face interaction.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assist in the development of social media assets, including taking photos, writing captions, and sourcing images.
- Maintain content calendars for web and social.
- Assist in the creation of various template-based print materials including business cards, website pop-ups, and packaging inserts.
- Occasional website storefront updates and content research.
- Managing Blogger and PR outreach lists. Prospecting and responding to PR opportunities.
- Researching key celebrity events and opportunities and assist with the execution of celebrity seeding and blogger collaboration opportunities.
- Sending out samples to influencers and publications.
- Manage special projects as needed
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
A positive, flexible, self-starting attitude, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
Professional or academic experience in a related field – such as Marketing or General Management
Clear communication skills – both verbal and written
Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
Proficient with MS Office or Google Docs. Bonus points for working knowledge of Trello, Zoom, Calendly, and/or Evernote.
- Must be an active listener in order to comprehend required duties and quickly understand the best method for completing them.
Located in or around Denver with the ability to run occasional errands locally.
WHAT WE OFFER
Potential for personal and professional growth, mentorship, and coaching
- Small stipend and a discretionary bonus upon completion of 30 day review period.
An inclusive, passionate, and fun work environment
An opportunity to participate in an evolving local brand
We are a small business, so this position is extremely hands on!
Ideally we are looking for candidates available to intern 4-5 days a week. The minimum would be 3.5 days per week with flexible hours and the ability to work some Saturdays or occasional evenings.
Think you're interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your resume and as a cover letter please answer the following questions.
- Why do you want to work for The Black Travel Box?
- Do you have your own blog or do you regularly publish content on your own social media platforms? If so, where?
- In 3-4 sentences, pitch my company to me as if I were a potential customer.